- Hygienically cleans dentures in just 15 minutes (when soaked in warm water (35°C)). Its special formula activates thousands of micro bubbles that carry the active oxygen all around the denture, providing a powerful in-depth clean working where the toothbrush can't go to leave teeth feeling smoother.
- The consumption of red wine, tea or coffee can lead to discolouration and stains. Steradent Extra Strength Whitening tablets are formulated to safely remove these stains and ensure your dentures stay brilliantly clean and stain free.
- Removes plaque and stains.
- Helps restore original colour.
- Fights discolouration (discolouration due to red wine, tea or coffee).
- Suitable for full and partial dentures and safe for metal parts.
1. For optimum cleaning results we recommend using Steradent Extra Strength Whitening twice a day. Rinse and brush dentures under running water. Place one Steradent Extra Strength Whitening tablet together with your dentures in a glass. 2. Fill with warm water to cover dentures and soak for 15 min. Do not use boiling water straight from the kettle as this will damage dentures. 3. Rinse and brush dentures in water thoroughly before wearing. Dispose of the solution after use and rinse the glass.
For advice, contact a Poisons Information Centre (Phone Australia 13 11 26; New Zealand 0800 764 766) or a doctor. If swallowed: Call a poison centre or doctor if you feel unwell. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. If in eyes: rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: get medical advice.
Retain outer pack for precautions and directions.
Keep out of reach of children, and elderly in need of care. For soaking dentures only. Do not place tablets in mouth. Do not drink the solution. Harmful is swallowed. Avoid contact with eyes. Causes serious eye irritation. Causes skin irritation. Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
Sodium Bicarbonate, Potassium Caroate, Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Carbonate Peroxide, Sodium Sulfate, Malic Acid, PEG-150, Citric Acid, Sodium Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, PEG-90, Aroma, TAED, CI 28440, CI 42090.
Height: 152mm, Width: 95mm, Depth: 31mm, Weight: 126g